Celebrate Earth Day with NYBG Press
Save 50% on select titles
Through April 22
Join us in celebrating Earth Day! NYBG Press is offering 50% off and *free shipping* on select titles! Just use the code earthday at checkout now through April 22, 2018.
*Domestic US shipping only
Place titles listed below in cart and enter discount code
earthday in the campaign box at checkout to receive the 50% discount.
· Bark: Use, Management, and Commerce in Africa (Advances in Economic Botany Volume 17) click here.
· The Amazonian Caboclo and the Açaí Palm: Forest Farmers in the Global Market (Advances in Economic Botany Volume 16) click here.
· Várzea: Diversity, Development, and Conservation of Amazonia's Whitewater Floodplains (Advances in Economic Botany Volume 13) click here.
· Remarkable Plants of Vanuatu/Plantes Remarquables du Vanuatu click here.
· The Atlantic Coastal Forest of Northeastern Brazil (Memoirs of The New York Botanical Garden Volume 100) click here.
· Biodiversity & Conservation of Neotropical Montane Forests:Proceedings of the Neotropical Montane Forest Biodiversity and Conservation Symposium. The New York Botanical Garden. 21-26 June 1993 click here.
· Medicinal Plants: Can Utilization and Conservation Coexist? (Advances in Economic Botany Volume 12) click here.
· Non-Timber Products from Tropical Forests: Evaluation of a Conservation and Development Strategy (Advances in Economic Botany Volume 9) click here.